System Requirements for VersaBEAM 2.1
* VersaBEAM will run on the following Windows based operating systems...
- NT 4.0 (sp6)
- 98 & 98se
- XP (32 bit)
- Vista (32 bit)
* If you plan to directly print the plotted diagrams
you will need a PCL compatible printer.
VersaBEAM will also print all output to any Windows
* You may need a CD-ROM drive to install VersaBEAM if
your computer doesn't have an internet connection that
will allow you to download the program.
* You will need a DESKTOP resolution of at least 640x480.
* The security key will require the following...
Either a USB port or a parallel port.
Note: A parallel port must be built-in
or an ISA-card. PCI-card ports are not
compatible with the parallel key.